So you’re buying a new home in the Bay Area. Way to go! The Bay Area is beloved for its eclectic culture, beautiful weather, and assortment of real estate. Not only are the homes for sale wide-ranging in appeal, they’re also ready and available for buyers just like you to move right in and make them your own.
At Bay Area Homes For Sale, we take great pride in our professionalism and in our ability to meet the needs of buyers. Using our all-encompassing database of real estate for sale, and our tireless team of area specialists, we help you make the very best of the housing market by putting you in the most advantageous position to negotiate.
Throughout the buying process, you can count on our respect, our consistency and our uncompromising integrity in presenting you homes that meet and exceed your expectations.
Here’s how we can help you find your new home for sale:
Create Your Wish List
Having a realistic idea of what you want and need is an excellent place to begin. You may already have your dream home in mind, but if you don’t, we’re here to help you narrow it down and determine your criteria. By understanding what you can and cannot budge on, your property search will yield more accurate results without wasting your valuable time on homes that don’t make sense.
Being pre-qualified makes you a serious contender in the buyers’ arena—and it provides you the guidance you’ll need to filter through properties while staying within your financial comfort zone. Sellers may resist offers from those who have yet to take this crucial step. To avoid any delay, we’ll lead you promptly to pre-qualification so your home purchase is a smooth one from the start.
Find the Right Home
We’ve made our process simple and our technology user friendly. By doing so, we’ve ensured that your property search will quickly and easily return high quality results. Use our Listing Organizer by creating a free client account. Once logged in, you’ll be able to schedule appointments with area specialists and browse and save your favorite homes for sale. As our client, you’ll also receive details about new property listings relevant to your search in your email inbox on a regular basis. If something interests you, let us know. We’ll help you write an offer and we’ll also coordinate the deal between you and the seller.
The Buyer’s Agent
Having a dedicated representative on your side is what every buyer needs. The buyer’s agent works exclusively with you to research properties and, upon finding your prospective home, negotiate on your behalf. He or she also has access to information about the seller that, ethically, cannot be shared with you by the seller’s/listing agent. Check out these perks of working with a buyer’s agent:
- You will get ahead of the game with vital information regarding homes for sale you’re interested in. Your buyer’s agent can get you Title Reports, information about permits, previously sold data, the comparative market analysis, and more.
- Unlike the seller’s agent, the buyer’s agent is free to handle your negotiations.
- Your exclusive representative serves you with the utmost discretion, is confidential in your dealings, and completely loyal to you throughout your search.
- The buyer’s agent is always one step ahead with properties that have yet to be listed such as lender foreclosures and bank REOs.
- By working with an expert, you’re sure to find and close on your new home while saving money in the process.
Let’s face it. You’re not just looking for any old home here. You’re looking for the right home—one that you and your family will enjoy for years to come. We can help. Contact us about getting exclusive representation from a buyer’s agent.
To begin your house hunt, create your free and secure account now. Log in to:
- Save your favorite properties and searches
- Manage your own personal gallery of listings
- Elect to receive updates on homes you like
- Make the most of your time by looking only at homes that meet your criteria
- Share what you find with your buyer’s agent, friends, and more
You’re just seconds away from finding your new home for sale. Let the searching begin.